International Calling: New Three Range - update

Posted on Dec 30,2011 By Admin

We are very excited to have launched a new Three range as of yesterday. However, it has been brought to our attention that a very small number of Three users are being charged for accessing their access number by their network. Obviously we do not want you to incur any charges when you make your international call - that indeed was our reason for setting up the IICalls service in the first place. We always advise our customers to make a short test call when a new range is launched (http://www.inclusiveinternationalcalls.com/iicalls-terms-and-conditions). This is because individual network contracts can vary and while an international call can be inclusive on 99% of contracts specific to a mobile network, the network may charge the other 1%. There is no way to know until you make a test call. If the range is not using your inclusive minutes, then please let us know and we will endeavour to find you an alternative inclusive range. Many Thanks. The IICalls Technical Team

Posted in Blog Tagged